Traffic Police Branch:
Traffic Police is a special unit working for road safety and road management. It performs the following jobs:
- Ensuring the valid licenses of the drivers.
- Ensuring fitness, registration, road permit, insurance, tax-token of the vehicles.
- Maintaining traffic jams on roads and turning points.
- Giving road clearance for VIP movement.
- Taking initiatives to stop road accident.
Number of Sanctioned Police Officers and Force:
|Rank||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Town Sub-Inspector||16|