Lakshmichhari Police Station
Lakshmichhari Police Stations was established 07th November in 1983. It has an area of 220.15 square kilometer with a population of 16676 as per 1991 Bangladesh Census. It borders to the north Mahalchhari and Ramgarh Police Stations, to the south Fatikchhari Police Station of Chittagong and Kaukali Police Station of Rangamati, to the east Naniarchar Police Station of Rangamati and to the west Manikchhari and FatikCharri Police Station of Chittagong. It comprises of 03 Union Councils, 16 mouzas and 30 villages. It has one Camp – Lakshmichhari.
Activities of Thana Police:
- Prevention and detection of crimes and preservation of peace in the area of jurisdiction under the guidance of supervising officers as per the existing criminal laws of the land.
- To file cases (FIR) following primary investigation held by expert police officials.
- To investigate cases filed in police stations or sent from the court.
- To file General Diary (GD).
- To maintain law and order aiming at ensuring safety and security of mass people and their property.
- To issue police clearance certificate.
- To investigate verification report
- To investigate passport issues
- To investigate different complainants
- Submitting police report to the court.
- VIP and VVIP protection.
- To observe Open House Day in the presence of supervising officers.
- To enhance the works of community policing in the area of jurisdiction.
Number of Sanctioned Police Officers and Force:
|Rank||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (unarmed)||06|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (armed)||00|