Panchhari Police Station
Panchhari Police Stations was established in1976. It has an area of 334.11 square kilometer with a population of 26319 as per 1991 Bangladesh Census. It borders to the north Tripura and Mijuram Provinces of India , to the south Khagrachhari Sadar Station of Rangamati, to the east Dighinala Police Station and to the west Matiranga Police Station. It comprises four Union Councils, 07 mouzas and 60 villages.
Activities of Thana Police:
- Prevention and detection of crimes and preservation of peace in the area of jurisdiction under the guidance of supervising officers as per the existing criminal laws of the land.
- To file cases (FIR) following primary investigation held by expert police officials.
- To investigate cases filed in police stations or sent from the court.
- To file General Diary (GD).
- To maintain law and order aiming at ensuring safety and security of mass people and their property.
- To issue police clearance certificate.
- To investigate verification report
- To investigate passport issues
- To investigate different complainants
- Submitting police report to the court.
- VIP and VVIP protection.
- To observe Open House Day in the presence of supervising officers.
- To enhance the works of community policing in the area of jurisdiction.
Number of Sanctioned Police Officers and Force:
|Rank||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (unarmed)||04|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (armed)||00|