Duties and Responsibilities of ASP (SAF)
- Maintenance of Discipline and ensuring regular duties among all officers and forces in Police Lines.
- Supervision of daily Duty Roster
- Supervision of Force Mess in the Police Lines
- Ensuring Morning parade in the Police Lines
- Arranging Regular Alarm Parade.
- Supervision of Ration Distribution among officers and forces
- Posting of all forces from Constable (SAF) to ASI (Armed) in different Camp, Fari and Police Stations.
- Grading C.L and LAP to all forces from Constable (SAF) to ASI (Armed) of Khagrachari Hill District.
- Arranging Master Parade
- Supervision of cases and departmental enquirer as ordered by sp.
- Shall perform night round twice a week.
- Checking of patrol statement and night round reports.
- Checking of receipt registers once a week and initial them.
- Register of visiting guard and disposal of all round reports
- Supervision of construction/Repair/maintenance work of police building under-taken by PWD/Zilla parishad in the Police Lines
- Any other tasks given by Superintendent of Police
List and Tenure of ASP (SAF)
|1||Abdul Kader||27-05-2016 to|