- To provide professional and timely service to the victims.
- To play an important role in safeguarding victims and in protecting their legal rights.
- To combine efforts of both govt. and non-govt. institutions and ensure best services for victims.
- To protect victims from repeat victimization.
How victims come in VSC
- Direct complain through the victim
- From Police Station
- Victim related to case(Rape, Abduction, Trafficking etc.)
- Missing baby/Child
- Repressed domestic help
- Disabled/handicraft victim
- Escaped victim from her own residence.